(615) 248-1351 or 1-800-818-4256
Degree Program Overview
Information technology drives much of today's business strategy and innovation. Earn a Master of Science in Information Technology from Trevecca Nazarene University. Faculty at Trevecca's School of Business and Technology designed this master's degree to help learners apply classroom studies to real-world settings. Move ahead in your career and strengthen your professional competencies with Trevecca's MSIT. Enroll today!
How to Apply to the MSIT Program
The admissions process for Trevecca's Graduate Business programs has been streamlined for your convenience. We are currently waiving all application fees! Apply today.
Admission Prerequisites for the MSMIT Program
- Either a bachelor's degree in computing from a regionally accredited institution or the completion of the program prerequisites
- 2.75 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale) for all prior academic work
- Completion of a college level math course with a C or better (or successful completion of a math assessment)
- Completion of a college level English course with a C or better
A prospective learner who does not meet up to one of these requirements may seek conditional acceptance to the program.
- Complete the application
Complete the online application.
- Send in your transcripts
Request official transcripts from each college attended.
- Submit a resume
Mail or email a professional resume to your admissions counselor.
- Submit your immunization records (online students exempted)
Tennessee state law requires all colleges and universities to obtain immunization information from students. Please reference these instructions to properly submit your records.
- You're done!
We'll take care of the rest. Once everything is in order, we’ll extend to you a formal invitation to join our program!
How to Contact Us
Contact Teresa Geuy with questions or to begin your admissions journey.
- Phone: (615) 248-1351
- Fax: (615) 248-1700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 333 Murfreesboro Rd, Nashville TN 37210
All mail including resumes and official transcripts should be sent to the above address, Attn: Teresa Geuy.