(615) 248-1351 or 1-800-818-4256
Few competencies are as vital for business success as strong leadership and effective management. Earn a certificate in Management and Leadership from Trevecca Nazarene University. Faculty at Trevecca's School of Business and Technology designed this certificate program to help learners move ahead in their careers and strengthen their professional competencies through clear application of classroom studies to real-world settings. This certificate will provide focus on decisive topics in human resources, project management, business law, and strategic leadership. Enroll today!
How to Apply to the Management and Leadership Certificate Program
The admissions process for Trevecca's Graduate Business programs has been streamlined for your convenience. We are currently waiving all application fees! Apply today.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Complete the application
Complete the online application.
- Send in your transcripts
Request official transcripts from each college attended.
- Submit a resume
Mail or email a professional resume to your admissions counselor.
- Submit your immunization records (online students exempted)
Tennessee state law requires all colleges and universities to obtain immunization information from students. Please reference these instructions to properly submit your records.
- You're done!
We'll take care of the rest. Once everything is in order, we’ll extend to you a formal invitation to join our program!
How to Contact Us
Contact Teresa Geuy with questions or to begin your admissions journey.
- Phone: (615) 248-1351
- Fax: (615) 248-1700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 333 Murfreesboro Rd, Nashville TN 37210
All mail including resumes and official transcripts should be sent to the above address, Attn: Teresa Geuy.
Gainful Employement Disclosure
- Occupations that the program prepares students to enter.
- Normal time to complete the program – 28 weeks.
- On-time graduate rate for completers – To be reported as students start graduating.
- Costs- $623/credit hour (2012-2013 academic year)
- Placement rate for completers – To be reported as students start graduating.
- Median educational loan debt – To be reported as students start graduating.