Online Management and Human Relations Program
As the first accelerated degree completion program designed specifically for working adults in Middle Tennessee, the Management and Human Relations BA degree program has produced thousands of successful graduates. For over 25 years, Trevecca Nazarene University has offered the Management and Human Relations (MHR) program, a business management degree program that has enabled busy adults to fulfill their life-long dream of completing a Bachelor of Arts degree. With its focus on the key components of management, communications, human relations, professional ethics, and organizational behavior, the MHR program has a history of empowering adults to meet personal and professional goals.
- Age 23 or above OR age 21 with an associate's degree OR age 21 with significant work experience
- Prior completion of at least 40 semester hours of college credit
- An overall grade point average of at least 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Complete the application
Complete the online application.
- Send in your transcripts
Request official transcripts from each college attended.
- Schedule an admissions consultation
- You're done!
We'll take care of the rest. Once everything is in order, we’ll extend to you a formal invitation to join our program!
- Technology Requirements for Online Courses
- Credit Hours: 38 credit hours
- Tuition: $526/credit hour
- Course Descriptions
Graduates will have successfully completed the MHR program along with 82 additional credit hours, 30 of which must be in general education.