Master of Organizational Leadership Program Overview
Trevecca’s Masters of Organizational Leadership (MOL) is an interdisciplinary degree designed for professionals working in nonprofit organizations, government agencies, businesses, or community-based institutions to further enhance their leadership competencies. This online graduate degree helps professionals in many fields to apply leadership principles to real-world situations. Learners in this master’s degree will examine the art and skill of strategic decision making and problem solving within the political and cultural context of an organization. Working in an online cohort group as well as smaller collaborative learning teams will provide learners the opportunity to utilize technology to test team building and communication skills, a dynamic that mirrors today’s real-world meetings, conferences, and project management scenarios.
How to Apply to the Master of Organizational Leadership Program
- Prior completion of a bachelor's degree
- An overall grade point average of at least 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Complete the online application.
- Request official transcripts from each college attended.
- Submit a professional resume.
- Submit a 500-600 word Statement of Purpose addressing the following topics:
- A personal statement on why you wish to participate in the MOL program
- Your current philosophy of leadership
- Your relevant academic and professional experience
- Your future career or life goals
The five-paragraph essay is to be formatted in APA style and should reflect your best writing. For help in writing the essay, see Statementofpurpose.com. Your paper will be graded on a 5-point scale, and you must receive a minimum 3.5 to meet the benchmark.
All supporting documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Trevecca Nazarene University
College of Lifelong Learning
333 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37210
Minor in Independent School Leadership
For those who wish, a minor is available in Independent School Leadership. This is a classroom program rather than online.
- Course Descriptions
- View program start dates and calendars
- Technology Requirements for Online Courses
- Coursework takes 24 months
Graduates will have successfully completed the MOL curriculum, maintained a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and successfully completed the capstone course.