The Master of Library and Information Science program provides prospective school librarians with a concentrated focus appropriate to grades kindergarten through twelve. This program is designed for individuals who seek licensure as a school library information specialist.
- Submit the application with a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Submit two official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (undergraduate and graduate work). These transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to our office.
- Submit evidence of passing scores from one of the following exams:
- 378 on the Miller Analogy Test
- 800 on the Graduate Record Exam (verbal and quantitative combined)
- International Students must submit TOEFL scores in addition to one of the above:
- 550 paper version
- 213 computer version
- Schedule an admissions interview where you will complete a writing sample